Johan Adam Ebert

Johan Adam Ebert
circa 1858, Philadelphia

Monday, April 4, 2011

Appraisals

I have received many emails over the past several years with questions on the value of a particular piece.  I need to clarify that I am not qualified to make an appraisal on any piece of furniture.  I wish I could be more help in that department.  However, please keep sending in photos of your furniture and I hope we can create a broad database that others can use.  I will give you full credit for the pictures and will post them on this site.  Also, if possible, please take a clear picture of the label.  This can help us determine age and style.

2 comments:

  1. I have an Ebert Red Lion Dinning table and 6 chairs, a side board and a smaller table, they are definitely marked 1923 I would like to know the wood types and an approximate value of this beautiful estate? Upon request I have pictures.If anyone is interested please get back to me? Yes it is for sale, Thank yiu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an Ebert Red Lion Dinning table and 6 chairs, a side board and a smaller table, they are definitely marked 1923 I would like to know the wood types and an approximate value of this beautiful estate? Upon request I have pictures.If anyone is interested please get back to me? Yes it is for sale, Thank yiu

    ReplyDelete